Dashboard Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Dashboard Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st August 2020.
What we collect
We may collect the following information as a result of your usage of our website:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Technical information, including: the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; your browser type and version (if applicable); your app type and version (if applicable); your time zone setting; your browser plug-in types and versions; your operating system and platform; your device brand, category, and model.
- Information about your visit, including: the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) applicable to your visit; the relevant clickstreams to, through and from our site (including date and time; products you viewed or searched for; whether you have visited our website before; page response times; length of visits to certain pages; page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information about your behaviour across devices and websites, including: the device that is most frequently used by yourself to access this website and the web channels that directed you to our website;
- Personal information that may be stored within your browser or device, including: your age; your gender; your current location (only country-specific information); your interests; your spoken/written languages;
How we collect your data
You directly provide Dashboard with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill in any form through our website;
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies;
- Use or view webpages on our website that contain cookies (that have been placed for essential or statistical purposes). These cookies enable smooth usage of the website, and allows us to understand website visitor trends (e.g.: engagement time on each webpage).
Dashboard may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google analytics cookies.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
How we store your data
Dashboard securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
We will keep your data for [span of time]. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users’ data].
Your data protection rights
Dashboard would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request that Dashboard provide copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Dashboard corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that Dashboard completes any information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Dashboard erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Dashboard restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Dashboard’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Dashboard transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to users’ needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Dashboard has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address : Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF